To Get Your PASSWORD:
Fill out the contact form below.
We'll email your PASSWORD
You can place your order directly on this website. Just use the shopping cart for each item. At checkout fill our the contact form below and enter the following information:
Things to know when receiving an order by truck:
1. Inspect the pallet. Make sure it has arrived to you in good shape.
2. If you notice that your goods have been damaged or re-wrapped in transit - note it on the Bill of Lading when you sign for your shipment. This allows us to file a freight claim to get you reimbursed for any damaged or missing items.
3. Count the cases on the pallet - Make sure they match the case count on the Shipper's Bill of Lading. If they don't match - NOTE IT ON THE BILL OF LADING. Again, this allows us to reimburse you for shortages caused by cases lost in transit.
Things to know when receiving a UPS Shipment
1. Watch your email for delivery notification. Every order shipped via UPS will receive a delivery notice. Make sure you give us your email address so you stay informed about deliveries.
2. Because we ship multiple cases - You may receive your order in two deliveries.
Following these steps will reduce unnecessary expenses with will allow us to offer our toys and gifts at our lowest possible prices.
Our goal is to take you from ordering to receiving as seamlessly as possible.
If you have any questions about receiving your deliveries - Please give us a call right away, we're here to help!